[OutVoice] OutVoice October & November Top 10 Song Charts & Shows

Len Rogers len at stonewallsociety.com
Sun Dec 13 18:35:14 CST 2015

Congratulations to the artists of the OutVoice October & November 2015 Top 10 Song Charts!

Huge apologies to all on the late posting of the October charts. I don't like to spend much time on my health, but you deserve an explanation. I have double curvature scoliosis which has not caused a problem for years. However the last month it has been literally impossible to stay in one position for longer than 5-10 minutes. So have been unable to focus and compute the chart. Doing much better now. Thanks for the emails too!
The charts for the Top ten shows will be available on OutVoice no later than 12-14-2015 in the morning. At www.outvoice.net
Top 20 CD charts will post on 12-14-2015. At www.outvoice.net
Again congrats to the artists of both charts!

October- Run Jenny, Craymo, Nhojj Song, Burning Nopal, Shawn Thomas, Rev. Yolanda Roger Anthony Mapes, Jack Schell, Derek Bishop, Scott Free, And Tret Fure!

November - Nhojj Song, Craymo, Run Jenny, Rev. Yolanda Roger Anthony Mapes, Burning Nopal, Shawn Thomas, Tret Fure, Jack Schell, Derek Bishop, and Jennifer Knapp.

The shows are online and available at www.rainbowworldradio.com

Thank you for your music, votes, & patience!
Happy Holidays!
Len
StoneWall Society / OutVoice
Rainbow World Radio / GLBT Hall Of Fame