[OutVoice] Thanks for the videos!

Patricia Silverberg pbs627 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 11:48:58 CDT 2015

Hi everybody!

I have been very impressed by everyone's videos. I am hoping to get a start
on the project this weekend. I do have that day job thing. so I am creating
the playlist when I am able.

Just FYI, I am planning to add videos from everyone along side greats such
as Billie Holiday, Bessie Smith, Janis Ian, Holly Near, Nathan Lane, Billy
Porter, Bruce Springsteen. Freddie Mercury, and Indigo Girls--just to name
a few.

As you can see, I am attempting to find artists across genres.

Again. I appreciate you sharing your music and a piece of your soul with
me!

--
"For I prefer the beauty as simple as it seems."

Patricia Silverberg

www.patriciasilverberg.com
www.reverbnation.com/patriciasilverberg