[OutVoice] Thanks to YOU!

Roger Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 20 13:34:09 CDT 2014

Be The Love with me on Oct.15 !
This last month has been an amazing celebration thanks to YOU! Thank you for keeping my cd Country Gospel Kirtan in the top 20 cd chart!
Also-we premiered Rev. Yolanda-The Movie in Colorado with filmmaker Ike Allen
of Avaiya Media to raves. Everyone who saw it really loved it. YOU can
see the trailer at http://www.goyolanda.com . Currently the only way for you to see the film is to invite me to
come to your church or LGBTQI organization for a live showing with a
mini concert by me. If you are interested in this... please emailyolanda at yolanda.net.
The movie will be for sale AFTER we secure our distribution channels. We
had a very successful Kickstarter campaign for distribution costs, and
the film is now moving forward on its way to Film Festivals and online
distribution. If YOU contributed to our Kickstarter campaign... you will receive an invitation to an online private showing in November with me
and Ike Allen filmmaker. We have not scheduled that date yet-but will
get that out to you asap.
In the meantime BE THE LOVE- live show in NYC at THE DUPLEX is happening OCT. 15, 6:30pm $20 cover 2 drink minimum. IF YOU CONTRIBUTED TO THE KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN- YOU WILL BE COMPED TO THE SHOW.
If you made a contribution to my Kickstarter campaign in any amount and you can come to the live show on OCT 15..
PLEASE make a reservation here: http://www.yolanda.net - you will see the words: "Click HERE for reservations". When you make
your reservation please write these words in the notes section "One comp from the Kickstarter campaign"
I will also extend a 2 for 1 cover charge for anyone on this list who can come. Please follow the above instructions and write these words: "2 for 1 cover charge from the email list"
If you have any questions at all.. please email me:yolanda at yolanda.net
I'd like to pack the house to capacity because.. my husband Rev. Glen Ganaway and I are celebrating our 10 yrs together this October..AND this will
be that last time I do this particular show in NYC.... so bring your
friends! I will extend discounts to all of ya'll! Just email me and let
me know you and your friends are coming and PLEASE make reservations.
Also...if you are in NYC... you can join Glen and I every Wednesday night for our Miracles study and prayer group called The Fellowship of Awakening. We meet from 7-9pm every Wednesday night at 2067 Broadway-5th floor
-Carmen Room. You can see all the details and directions at our ministry website http://www.themightycomapnions.com
Thank you so much my friends for your love and support. I send my love to you and your family, and as always I'd love to hear from you. I'm always
available for a chat or prayer request. Please email me with any
thoughts or concerns you may have.
See ya soon!!!
Rev. Yolanda

2014 MAC Award winner Rev.YOLANDA aka Rev.Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes presents
REV YOLANDA's OLD TIME GOSPEL HOUR
RESERVATIONS HERE: www.yolanda.net

REV.YOLANDA-THE MOVIE:www.goyolanda.com