[OutVoice] LGBT Artists! Submissions now OPEN!

RightOutTV Admin rightouttv at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 8 10:25:05 CDT 2014

Hello Artists!

Today 's the day that you can start sending in your submissions to the 2014 RightOutTV Music & Video Awards! If you are new to RightOutTV, this is our 4 th annual global awards for LGBTI artists only and we have once again kept the same low submission fee of $15 for each song or video you enter.

We have added even more highly qualified industry pros to hear you, see you and make decisions on who wins:
JUDGES:
http://rightouttvawards.com/Judges.html

Every year we grow and learn more about what we need to do to promote you better and give you better chances of winning.
The CATEGORIES have changed:
http://rightouttvawards.com/Categories.html

Always be sure to look through the rules before submitting.
RULES:
http://rightouttvawards.com/Rules.html

These FAQs will help and please send us more if you have any.
Frequently asked questions: http://rightouttvawards.com/index.html

SUBMIT NOW: http://rightouttvawards.com/Submit.html

You only have 3 weeks to submit and there will be no extensions so get 'em in quick!

If you have any questions, we're here for you: RightOutTV at shaw.ca

GOOD LUCK!

Marlee Walchuk & Nathalie Callender