[OutVoice] Fifteen years later.....Thank you!

SandyRapp at aol.com SandyRapp at aol.com
Fri Oct 31 09:57:37 CDT 2014

Good on ya, Len! Sandy Rapp

In a message dated 10/31/2014 10:47:31 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
len at stonewallsociety.com writes:

Today  marks an odd Halloween fifteen years ago, when the StoneWall Society
website  opened. Originally a community resource geared website, and a
search engine  project, a lot has changed since then. I never imagined where
this journey  would lead. I believe the outcome is the better for that, as I
did not place  many constraints or weight of heavy expectations.

All in all a truly  wonderful experience which has enriched my life. Thank
you SWS members, Artist  participants, art lovers, and community supporters!
Carp  Diem!
Len
StoneWall Society / OutVoice
Rainbow World Radio / GLBT  Hall Of  Fame
www.stonewallsociety.com
OutVoice  mailing  list
OutVoice at outvoice.net