[OutVoice] Fifteen years later.....Thank you!

Len Rogers len at stonewallsociety.com
Fri Oct 31 09:47:26 CDT 2014

Today marks an odd Halloween fifteen years ago, when the StoneWall Society website opened. Originally a community resource geared website, and a search engine project, a lot has changed since then. I never imagined where this journey would lead. I believe the outcome is the better for that, as I did not place many constraints or weight of heavy expectations.

All in all a truly wonderful experience which has enriched my life. Thank you SWS members, Artist participants, art lovers, and community supporters!
Carp Diem!
Len
StoneWall Society / OutVoice
Rainbow World Radio / GLBT Hall Of Fame