[OutVoice] The WINNERS for 2014 are announced!

Roger Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 10:49:36 CST 2014

congrats to all of the winners !!!!!! Blessings and love to everyone involved!!Thanks Marlee and Tully and Len. YOU ROCK! 2014 MAC Award winner Rev.YOLANDA aka Rev.Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes presents
REV YOLANDA's OLD TIME GOSPEL HOUR
RESERVATIONS HERE: www.yolanda.net

REV.YOLANDA-THE MOVIE:www.goyolanda.com

OUTVOICE Award winning CD "COUNTRY GOSPEL KIRTAN":www.yolanda.net/buy_music_here