[OutVoice] The WINNERS for 2014 are announced!

info at annagutmanis.ca info at annagutmanis.ca
Mon Nov 10 10:16:24 CST 2014

Dear Marlee and Tully, judges, nominees and LGBT music lovers,

WOW, what a show, and what a privilege to be a part of it all!  Congrats
to all of you for making something so special.  Our LGBT music and videos
are something to be VERY proud of.  Special congrats to all winners,
especially my friend Jamie Anderson - 2 awards, WOW!!!  Suzanne Nuttall,
what a beautiful Postcard From Toronto you made - I'm thrilled to have
been woven into that amazing presentation.  And Caroline Murphy, I LOVED
your presentation for the Best Spiritual/Jazz/Blues/Instrumental Song!  I
guess I'll have to comfort myself with some Ben & Jerry's ice cream now...

Anyway, I'm so proud of all of us, and grateful for RightOUT TV and all
that you do to promote our wonderful LGBT music music fans around the
world!

Big hugs,
Anna

Anna Gutmanis