[OutVoice] Your Passion-Your Treasure

Roger Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Sun May 25 19:04:18 CDT 2014

Hi gang!
My husband and I (Rev. Glen Ganaway http://www.glenganaway.com ) have been hosting a weekly Wednesday night study and prayer group in NYC for 3 years as Mighty Companions Ministries (www.themightycompanions.com) . In this group we work with the practical uses of A Course In Miracles. These Interspiritual principles have been the inspiration for my show "Rev. Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour".

Many times after the show and via email from folks not in NYC, I have had people inquire about putting this system into practice for their own lives. Glen and I decided to create an online 6 week study group that concentrates several years of our weekly group meetings. We will be hosting this online group called "Your Passion -Your Treasue: The World Needs YOU To DO What You Love" .. via WebEx -secure online meeting website.
We will be starting this very small, intimate group on June 10 and would like to invite you to join us if this peaks your interest. You can find out more at http://www.themightycompanions.com or simply email me here at my yahoo address or at yolanda at yolanda.net and I will send you a syllabus for the course. Please put the word "Passion" in the subject line.

Do let me know if you are interested.
In peace,
Rev. Yolanda

2014 MAC Award winner Rev.YOLANDA aka Rev.Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes presents
REV YOLANDA's OLD TIME GOSPEL HOUR
EASTER and MOTHER's DAY RESERVATIONS HERE: www.yolanda.net

REV.YOLANDA-THE MOVIE:www.goyolanda.com

OUTVOICE Award winning CD "COUNTRY GOSPEL KIRTAN":www.yolanda.net/buy_music_here