[OutVoice] April 2014 OutVoice Top Ten Song Chart!

Len Rogers len at stonewallsociety.com
Sun May 11 16:19:30 CDT 2014

Congratulations to the artists of the OutVoice April 2014 Top Ten Song Chart online now at www.outvoice.net. My apologies for there not being a countdown show this month. This weekend we are in mid move and as you might expect cardboard hell. LOL. The Top 20 CD chart will post on the 14th along with the Literary Chart if we have enough votes this months for the Lit chart. Congrats to all the artists and huge thanks to the voters!
Hugs around,
Len
StoneWall Society / OutVoice
Rainbow World Radio / GLBT Hall Of Fame