[OutVoice] OutRadio for March

J. D. Doyle jddoyle at qmh101.com
Mon Mar 3 11:59:54 CST 2014

OutRadio March 2014
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/outmar14.html

Two hours of LGBT music with songs from the
Gayest Compilations Ever Made (at least that's
what they call the albums)...
ending with a tribute to the late Gwen Avery.

Part 1 - 58:52
Great Big World - Everyone Is Gay (2014)
Jen Foster - I Didn't Just Kiss Her / She (2014)
She N She - Secrets / Little Girl (2012)
Paisley Fields - Windows Fogged Up in Your Pickup Truck (2013)
Paisley Fields - Not Gonna Be Friends (2014)
Alan Gendreau - Home (2013)
Brendan Maclean - Population / Not Your Call / Winner (2014)
Anna Gutmanis - Diamonds & Stiletto Shoes (2014)
Anna Gutmanis - Lately It's Cold (2014)
Steve Cohen - Springsteen (2014)
Against Me - Transgender Dysphoria Blues (2014)

Part 2 59:34
Nhojj - I Was Made to Love Him (2014)
Patrick Boothe - But I Miss You / This Is Not Venice (2014)
Reigen - Play It Cool (2014)
Adam Joseph - What's a Lover to Do? (2014)
Kim Joyce - Feeling (2013)
Ryan Zamo - Locked Up (2014)
Secret Someones - Never Stop Love (2014)
Jenny Owen Youngs - Not On Your Own (2014)
Greg Holden - Boys in the Street (2014)
Allison Weiss - Gay Gay Gay (2014)
Micah Barnes - My Teenage Heart (2010)
Micah Barnes - Boy With a Secret (1998)
Bobby Blue - He Loves Me (Gay Wedding Song)
Gwen Avery - Sugar Mama (2000)

You can stream or download the show anytime, at
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/outmar14.html

Since January 2000. Thanks for listening,
JD Doyle

http://www.OutRadio.com
http://www.QueerMusicHeritage.com
http://queermusicheritage-theblog.blogspot.com/