[OutVoice] The Quest of Life's Steve returns to radio

The Quest Of Life questoflifemusic at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 11:27:14 CDT 2014

Hey music people!

The Quest of Life's Steve Sims returns to radio with a new LGBTQ music show on Wild Planet Radio .com and soon 99.1 FM Portland, OR.

I need your current music submissions for our infant library.

On the QOL we had the "New Album Triple Cut" segment where we heard 3 songs from every new album submitted.  I'll be creating a similar segment where I will play 2 songs from submitted music.

We are also fundraising for our transmitter to begin, in addition to our current web streaming, our FM broadcasting at 99.1 check out our kickstart to help:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1414982395/wild-planet-radio-is-preparing-for-fm-broadcast-la

Send submissions to:

Wild Planet Radio
Attn: Steve