[OutVoice] Heartfelt thanks!

Patricia Silverberg pbs627 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 12:56:23 CDT 2014

Thanks everybody for keeping my CD *Don't Look Back* on the charts.

It took two years to complete the project, and it means a lot that you
appreciate and recognize my work. It is very hard for Indie musicians to
make it in this business. I live in a very conservative state, and your
support makes me feel accepted and part of something bigger.

If you join my mailing list, you can download a free mp3. I don't spam and
maybe send out a newsletter every other month. I won't clog up you inbox,
and you get some cool music!

Cheers!

--
"For I prefer the beauty as simple as it seems."

Patricia Silverberg

www.patriciasilverberg.com

www.myspace.com/patriciasilverberg

http://cdbaby.com/cd/psilverberg