[OutVoice] REV YOLANDA at The Fresh Fruit Festival

RevRogerYolandaMapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 13:39:07 CDT 2014

It is my pleasure to invite you to The 12TH ANNUAL FRESH FRUIT FESTIVAL in NYC!
FRESH FRUIT FESTIVAL presents
Rev. Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour
by Rev. Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes
Tuesday, July 15, 2014 at 9:00PM

at The Wild Project
195 E. 3rd St.
between Ave A & B
New York, NY 100009
East Village
F-Train 1st Ave & Houston
A sincere celebration of faith, joy and LGBT Spirituality by drag queen Interfaith minister and Gospel singer Rev. Roger Anthony YOLANDA Mapes - the story of how a young gay boy from Alabama grew up to be Rev. Yolanda.

This is the 2014 MAC Award winning version of the show being performed at The Fresh Fruit Festival. This will be the final performance of the MAC Award winning version in NYC....because.. starting in September- we will be opening

"Rev. Yolanda-The Movie" www.goyolanda.com

which features this show. SOooo if you'd like to see the original version of the show that spawned the movie.. JOIN US on Jully 15 at The WIld Project in The East Village. Reservations here:  https://web.ovationtix.com/trs/pe.c/9929306

Visit Rev.Yolanda at: www.yolanda.net
All reservations for Rev.Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour, as well as new cd Country Gospel Kirtan!