[OutVoice] Posting for Levi Kreis

Len Rogers len at stonewallsociety.com
Thu Jan 23 12:41:45 CST 2014

To OutVoice and Supporters,

I just wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude to all of you for being so supportive to me during the first 8 years of my career.  Truly, your support has always been a constant encouragement to me.  And wherever life takes us, I just want you to know that in my humble world of indie music, I feel your love, and I send it right back atcha. A humble thank you for including me in your world.

Blessings to all of you!  Levi

Levi is not on the list so cannot post. However he wanted to share his feelings on the OutVoice 2013 Top 20 CD’s of 2013 and other chart placements.

Hugs,
Len
StoneWall Society / OutVoice
Rainbow World Radio / GLBT Hall Of Fame