[OutVoice] OutVoice Top 10 Songs of 2013!

info at annagutmanis.ca info at annagutmanis.ca
Mon Jan 13 12:55:40 CST 2014

Dear GLBT music lovers,

I am so incredibly grateful for your support and love in making "Another
Way Out" the #3 song for 2013!  Huge congrats to my fellow musicians,
several of whom I am proud to call my friends, and big thanks to Len for
his hard work and loving dedication to GLBT music.

Have an awesome 2014, everyone!

Hugs,
Anna