[OutVoice] QMH for January - Eli Conley Interview & My 14th Anniversary Show

J. D. Doyle jddoyle at qmh101.com
Wed Jan 8 12:37:23 CST 2014

QMH for January 2014
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/jan2014.html

It's my 14th Anniversary Show. I'm celebrating by doing another
show in a series I love doing, Transgender Music. I've done 14 of
these in the past, and this one brings my total to about 30 hours
focusing on just the "T" in LGBT. I'm very pleased to share a special
interview with Eli Conley, on his new CD "At the Seams." And then
there are two more hours of great music by other trans artists.

Part 1 - 59:30
Eli Conley - Take It Slow (2013)
Eli Conley Interview
Eli Conley - What is It About Me (2013)
Eli Conley - Call You Out (2013)
Eli Conley - Dry As Sin (2013)
Eli Conley - Pinocchio (2011)
Eli Conley - All the Livelong Day (2011)
Eli Conley - We Will Rise (2011)
Eli Conley - Now I'm Doing Me (2013)
Eli Conley - I Found You (2013)
Eli Conley - When God Sets His Sights on You (2013)

Part 2 - 63:07
Shondes - Running Out of Time / The Garden (2013)
Namoli Brennett - Boy in a Dress (live, 2009)
Kate Reid - Boys Who Wear Dresses (2013)
Schmekel - Gay Shame / FTM at the DMV (2013)
Schmekel - Gender Queer Love Song (2013)
Athens Boys Choir - The Tenth Letter / Pie and Passion (2013)
Animal Prufrock - Cosmic Tranny / Liberation (2010)
Tribe 8 - Tranny Chaser (1996)
Rae Spoon - I Can't Keep All of Our Secrets (2012)
Justin Vivian Bond - Lesson in Survival (2012)
Justin Vivian Bond - Talkin' About a Revolution (2012)
Ben Wallace - Land of Opportune (2013)
Scandelle - Genderswag / Halfway to Dawn (2013)

Part 3 - 59:50
Against Me - True Trans Soul Rebel / Fuck My Life 666 (2013)
Foxx Jazell - Elevation (2013)
Lime - Your Love (1981)
Nini NoBless - Your Love Set Me Free / Never Let You Go (2011)
Richard O'Brien - Rhythm of the Heartbeat (1999)
Richard O'Brien - Running With the Noisy Boys (1999)
Beth Isbell - In This Moment (2014)
Frances McKevitt - You (2013)
Cidny Bullens - Everywhere and Nowhere (2010)
Cidny Bullens - Love Gone Good (2010)
Sissy Debut - Blind Foolish Love (2013)
Kokumo - Mad Love (2013)
The Cliks - Stop Drinking My Wine / Savanna (2013)

You can stream or download the show anytime, at
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/jan2014.html

Since January 2000. Thanks for listening,
JD Doyle

http://www.OutRadio.com
http://www.QueerMusicHeritage.com
http://queermusicheritage-theblog.blogspot.com/