[OutVoice] Unashamed Faith Cafe (UFC) Special Trubite Concert Announcement

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 19:39:18 CST 2014

Unashamed Faith Cafe (UFC) features the best in Spiritual and gifted artist
from around the world who have united together in faith, hope and love.

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona airs on Cornerstone Connection
http://cornerstoneconnection.org Sundays 6-7 pm Est. Wednesdays 12 noon-1
pm Est.

*Robert Urban to perform Feb 16, 2014*

Urban Productions and Arlen's Grocery presents: The 2014 New York City
George Harrison Tribute.

Arilene's Grocery, 95 Stanton Street, NYC. 8-11 pm Est. Tickets at the door
$10

In this special 1964-2014 50th Beatles Anniversary year, join us in
celebrating George Harrison's 71st birthday; the legacy of his
unforgettable songs, lyrics, guitar craft and the induction of  ALL THINGS
MUST PASS into the 2014 Grammy's Album Hall of Fame!

Featuring performances by: Creme, Corrine Currico, Deep Blue, Two of Us
with Joe DeJesu & Eddie Profet Jr., Mike Linkens & The Jennys, Robert Urban
and others.

More info: https://www.facebook.com/events/567818159960697/

Robert Urban: http://roberturban.com

If you would like your music played on my radio program Unashamed Faith
Cafe (UFC) or have a project you would like promoted contact me by
responding to this email.

Have a wonderful week
Arizzona
Host and creative founder of Unashamed Faith Cafe (UFC)