[OutVoice] OutRadio Best of the Year Show

J. D. Doyle jddoyle at qmh101.com
Fri Jan 3 12:23:15 CST 2014

OutRadio for January 2014
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/outjan14.html

Welcome to my Best of the Year Show! During the year
I get to hear a large number of new CDs by LGBT artists,
so it is indeed difficult to narrow things down to the music that
will fit into a show, so yes, this is a very, Very subjective
Best of the Year list. And (gasp) it includes a straight guy!

Part 1 - 62:38
Matt Fishel - Radio Friendly Pop Song
Darren Ockert - You Don't Know Me
Cheyenne Jackson - Don't Wanna Know
Allison Weiss - Making It Up
She N She - Pathetic
Jenni Dale Lord - That Song
Melissa Ferrick - I Don't Want You to Change
Kate Reid - Boys Who Wear Dresses
Summer Osborne - As I Am
Spencer Day - Mystery of You
Eric Himan - Red Hot Tears
Tegan & Sara - Closer
Levi Kreis - So Much Better
Cliks - Savanna
The Shondes - The Garden

Part 2 - 61:45
Eli Lieb - Young Love
Josh Duffy - Our Love
Brendan Maclean - Stupid
Andrew Abaria - Kiss Me Till They Find Us
Fuzz Face - Cowboy
Antigone Rising - That Was the Whiskey
Tom Goss - Bears
Kari K & the Stonewall Riot - I'm Not the One
Suzanne Nuttall - Trophy Wife
Samia - We Have the Right
Michelle Chamuel - Go Down Singing
Jonas Oakland - When the Music Dies
Great Big World - Say Something
Tristan Jackson - Save the World Tonight
Macklemore & Lewis, featuring Mary Lambert - Same Love

You can stream or download the show anytime, at
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/outjan14.html

Since January 2000. Thanks for listening,
JD Doyle

http://www.OutRadio.com
http://www.QueerMusicHeritage.com