[OutVoice] Be The Love -March 16 with Rev Yolanda!

Roger Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 25 21:53:02 CST 2014

MARCH 16 is the NEW version of Rev Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour...chapter 2- BE THE LOVE!
Featuring the award winning original inspirational music of Rev. Yolanda
(#1 song of 2013 'Home"- Outvoice GLBT Music Charts)
and traditional old timey Gospel Music with a Gender Bending New Thought twist!
This is a new show with new songs and stories from Yolandaworld and showcasing my very talented band

"The Yolandaleers":
Kenneth Gartman: Musical Director, arrangements, piano, vocals
Emily Mikesell: fiddle, vocals
Dennis Micheal Keefe: stand up bass, vocals

Directed by Rev. Shawn Moninger
$20 cover-$15 MAC- and special GOLDSTAR discounts online at www.yolanda.net

MAKE RESERVATIONS, see video of the show, sign up for an online preview of my MOVIE  to be released this Summer, and hear music from my CD "COUNTRY GOSPEL KIRTAN" at my website below:
xoxoxo

Rev.YOLANDA aka Roger Mapes
REV YOLANDA's OLD TIME GOSPEL HOUR-Chapter 2-"BE THE LOVE"
RESERVATIONS HERE: www.yolanda.net

REV.YOLANDA-THE MOVIE-"The Rocky Horror of Country Gospel Music" :www.goyolanda.com

Outvoice Award winning CD "Country Gospel Kirtan" www.yolanda.net/buy_music_here

VIDEO from THE GOSPEL HOUR: http://youtu.be/XHEHTXLB7iU