[OutVoice] Join me in March!

Roger Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 9 11:55:36 CST 2014

I truly appreciate all of your support during 2013. I hope you can join me for a new chapter of the journey starting this March.
xoxoxo

Rev. Yolanda!
Here's the official blurb for the upcoming shows that includes the teaser info on my upcoming movie...
For Immediate release:
Rev. Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour- a Gender Bending Gospel Music Celebration
rides again with "Chapter 2-Be The Love" on Mar. 16, 6:30pm at The Duplex-61
Christopher St. NYC- $20 cover $15 MAC and 2 drink minimum.
RESERVATIONS: www.yolanda.net
This is a new version of the original show -with new songs, new stories and featuring
The Yolandaleers:
Kenneth Gartman -musical direction,arrangements, vocals
Emily Mikesell- fiddle, vocals
Dennis Michael Keefe-stand up bass,vocals
Bill Turner-banjo, vocals
AND... also in March.. the release
of Rev. Yolanda-The Movie (the Rocky Horror Picture Show of Country
Gospel Music) a full feature film by Ike Allen and Avaiya Media. Sign up for a free pre-release online showing and see the trailer here: www.goyolanda.com
I know you will want to join us in March for full throttle fabulousness!!!

Rev.YOLANDA aka Roger Mapes
REV YOLANDA's OLD TIME GOSPEL HOUR
RESERVATIONS HERE: www.yolanda.net

REV.YOLANDA-THE MOVIE:www.goyolanda.com