[OutVoice] Thank you voters and congrats musicians!

info at annagutmanis.ca info at annagutmanis.ca
Fri Feb 7 15:39:02 CST 2014

I'm so grateful to have "Another Way Out" maintain its Number
6 position on the latest OutVoice Top Ten Song Chart!  Thank you so much
to everyone who voted, thank you Len, congrats all musicians!
By the
way, you have all been SO patient in waiting for us to FINally upload the
amazing video for Another Way Out to YouTube.  We've now done that, yea!
The viewing link is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUKpND5xNns
Many wonderful people worked on this video and generously told their own
real-life stories of being bullied, coming out, and coming into their own,
so I'm only a small part of this video.  Hopefully, it will soon be coming
to an LGBT film fest near you :)
Big hugs and thanks,
Anna

Anna Gutmanis