[OutVoice] Thanks for your Kickstarter support!

Roger Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 23:44:13 CDT 2014

Hi Everyone, .

We want YOUR picture in "Rev. Yolanda the movie"  if you're up for it.  But first, THERE ARE ONLY TEN DAYS LEFT OF OUR KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN!!! http://www.kickstartourfilm.com
 We are close to our goal.  This is the time we're asking all of our backers to Facebook, Tweet,
Email & ask a stranger on the street :)

 This film will make you laugh, cry and help
people realize that we're all connected...whether we're in high heels or flip flops.
 Now, about your photo... Near the end of the film, when I sing my song, We Are Angels. During
this segment, we want to feature photos of a large array of diverse,
happy people. If you would like to be featured in the film, please submit your photo
here: http://www.avaiya.com/rev-yolanda-movie-photo-submission/
Its easy to invite people to the movie by sharing this simple text with friends right now:
 "I invite you to support the Kickstarter campaign for Reverend Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour The Movie today! www.kickstartourfilm.com "
With tons of appreciation and love,
Rev. Yolanda and Filmmaker Ike Allen of Avaiya Media

2014 MAC Award winner Rev.YOLANDA aka Rev.Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes presents
REV YOLANDA's OLD TIME GOSPEL HOUR
RESERVATIONS HERE: www.yolanda.net

REV.YOLANDA-THE MOVIE:www.goyolanda.com

OUTVOICE Award winning CD "COUNTRY GOSPEL KIRTAN":www.yolanda.net/buy_music_here