[OutVoice] Kickstart Rev. Yolanda The Movie

Roger Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 17 10:45:03 CDT 2014

Deadline for donation is Aug 31...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ikeallen/reverend-yolandas-old-time-gospel-hour-the-movie

Greetings my dear friends. I wanted you to know about my Kickstarter
campaign for my new movie that is to be released in September called
"Rev. Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour-The movie". Its a full length
documentary about my life, music and mission. It includes footage of my
show and interviews with me and my husband Glen and friends... also footage of me
and Glen's wedding in the NYC Halloween Parade. The money we are raising
will help with major distribution to networks like HBO, Netflix and to
Film
 Festivals across the country. This is a dream come true for me as I
have been committed to my singing career for about 25 years now. I know
many of you have come to my shows, bought my tee shirts and cds and I so
 appreciate that. If it interests you to support the Kickstarter- there
are small
donations available and some TERRIFIC perks and gifts. If you can share
or post with friends who might respond to this movie-I would appreciate
that. We need to raise the funds by August 31. I totally thank you and
appreciate you. Big hugs-
Reverend Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour THE MOVIE

2014 MAC Award winner Rev.YOLANDA aka Rev.Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes  www.yolanda.net

REV.YOLANDA-THE MOVIE: www.goyolanda.com