[OutVoice] OutVoice July 2014 Top 20 CD Chart!

Roger Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 16 09:56:35 CDT 2014

Hey everybody!
Thanks for keeping my music in the Top 20 cds as #13. I appreciate YOU!
Its my pleasure to inform you that the full length documentary about my life and music will be released on Sept 5 in Boulder Colorado by Avaiya Media. The Movie is called "Rev. Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour-The Movie". We are running a Kickstarter campaign for distribution costs. We are looking at major distribution channels and film festivals. Please see the trailer and consider contributing: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ikeallen/reverend-yolandas-old-time-gospel-hour-the-movie
 Thank you thank you !

2014 MAC Award winner Rev.YOLANDA
www.yolanda.net

REV.YOLANDA-THE MOVIE:www.goyolanda.com