[OutVoice] OutVoice July 2014 Top 20 CD Chart!

info at annagutmanis.ca info at annagutmanis.ca
Sat Aug 16 07:15:09 EDT 2014

Wonderful OutVoicers,

I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for "Glimmer In The
Dark"'s two-and-a-half year run on the OutVoice Top 20 CD chart.  It has
been such a huge honour for me to have you recognize the CD, a labour of
intense love, in this way.  Congrats to everyone on this month's chart,
especially to my friend Linq, who has both the #1 CD and #1 song with
"Disconnect"!  Let's all keep making and listening to our great music :)

Hugs and cheers,
Anna

Anna Gutmanis
Award-Winning Singer/Songwriter