[OutVoice] LAST 3 Days to SUBMIT to the RightOutTV Music & Video Awards!

RightOutTV Admin rightouttv at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 22 11:20:38 CDT 2013

Hey Artists!
We’re in the final 3 days of submissions and again, thanks to those who have supported the awards!

For those of you still on the fence, the ONLY thing you have to lose is $15 and what you have to gain:
Exposure to gay press, radio, bloggers, Disney & Warner Bros Music licencing, Mountain Row (Nashville) publishing and licencing, event producers (and hey who knows, maybe Carole Pope, Bif Naked or Holly Near could use an opening act!!)… PLUS tons of potential new fans from the Fan Fave Page…this is just for entering not even winning!

We've tried to provide the most value possible for your hard earned money!

Here’s the Categories: http://www.rightouttvawards.com/Categories.html

The Panel of Judges: http://www.rightouttvawards.com/Judges.html

Frequently asked Questions: http://www.rightouttvawards.com/index.html

SUBMISSIONS CLOSE: Tuesday, September 24 at Midnight (PST)

SUBMIT NOW! http://www.rightouttvawards.com/Submit.html

Need help deciding on categories? Email Us!
Cheers
Marlee & Nathalie