[OutVoice] OutVoice Top Ten songs of August 2013

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Mon Sep 16 11:54:15 EDT 2013

Congratulations to the artists of the OutVoice August 2013 Top 10 Song Chart! Thank you voters, and thank you artists for sharing your talents and music.

The chart will be online at www.outvoice.net  later today. Check out the countdown show now at www.rainbowworldradio.com!  My apologies for being late this month. Still adjusting to new day job schedule and my 'normal' schedule. Getting better!!!

The Top 20 CD chart will post no later than first thing in the morning on 9-17-2013.

Hugs around,

Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

On Equal Grounds
Web hosting and dynamic promotional opportunities
www.onequalgrounds.net

Pride In The Arts
Supporting Art in Education!
www.prideinthearts.com

Right Out TV The Official music video resource for the StoneWall Society Network
http://www.rightouttv.com/Artist-Submissions.html

GLBT Artists
www.glbtartists.com

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com

GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com

OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org