[OutVoice] Cd submitted for Grammy consideration

Roger Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 30 09:27:19 CDT 2013

Greetings everyone!
I wanted to let you know that my cd Country Gospel Kirtan has been submitted for Grammy consideration by NARAS member Bill Turner ( formerly of Bill Halley and the Comets).
Voting is this week and it is submitted in "Contemporary Christian" category.
The cd was produced by Freddy Freeman.
If you know NARAS members please let them know.
I'm happy to be a big ol gay drag queen with a gay bear producer repping the LGBT community in a mainstream Christian music category.
If you are in NYC on November  17, please check out  my live show Rev Yolanda s Old Time Gospel Hour at The Duplex.  This show will be filmed for the new documentary "Rev Yolanda The Movie" by filmmaker Ike Allen of Avaiya Media.
Reservations and discounts available at my website www.yolanda.net
Thank you for your friendship and support and CONGRATULATIONS to all of the Right Out Award Winners! !!! You are amazing!!!
Xoxox
Rev Yolanda