[OutVoice] Please help me win an Award, or two....:)

tsunamiinc at aol.com tsunamiinc at aol.com
Fri Oct 18 14:45:04 EDT 2013

JD, it wouldn't let me vote just in those two categories - it also wanted nominations in three other categories, two had "hero" in the title, forget the other one. I just typed in "don't know." You may want to offer suggestions so it doesn't look like we're stuffing the ballot box. :)

Jamie Anderson
www.jamieanderson.com