[OutVoice] Please help me win an Award, or two....:)

J. D. Doyle jddoyle at qmh101.com
Fri Oct 18 12:41:38 CDT 2013

Hi,
A local Houston magazine (called About Magazine) is again sponsoring their
annual awards balloting,
and this year there are two categories I'm hoping my artist network can
help me out on.
I'd have a great chance if everyone I've played over the years would
vote...kidding, sort of...:)
I don't fit in the "male DJ" category, that's for club folks, and I don't
consider myself a DJ anyway.
But new this year are two web categories:

*Educational / Informative website of the Year
Entertainment website of the Year

Please write in www.QueerMusicHeritage.com*

They are a bit less than halfway down the screen, at least on my pc screen.
The other categories are all very local, and you likely won't care about
any others, but if you
could just do those two, should only take a moment or two, well, I'd be
most appreciative.

Anyone, anywhere can vote, just give your name and email address...it says
one
email address per vote, so if you have more than one, I'll leave that to
you..:)

At the link click on Vote

*http://www.faceawards.org/*

FACE stands for First Achievers in Community Excellence,
and like any internet popularity contest, it's who can generate the
votes...:)

Big Thanks,

JD Doyle