[OutVoice] QMH for October - Jamie Anderson Interview

J. D. Doyle jddoyle at qmh101.com
Thu Oct 3 14:22:46 CDT 2013

QMH for October - Jamie Anderson Interview
http://www.queermusicheritage.us/oct2013.html

It's been eleven years since my last full interview with Jamie Anderson,
and now she that she has ten albums under her belt, and a brand new
release,
it's time to highlight the new one, and of course dig into the old catalog
as well.

Part 1 - 59:12
Jamie Anderson - Bellydancer (2013)
Jamie Anderson Interview
Jamie Anderson - For Love (2013)
Jamie Anderson - Dare (2013)
Jamie Anderson - Black and White (2013)
Jamie Anderson - Run (2013)
Jamie Anderson - Yoga Teacher (2013)
Jamie Anderson - The Dream (2013)
Jamie Anderson - The Boy Who Wanted to Fly (2013)
Jamie Anderson - Carla Williams Kissed Me (2013)
Jamie Anderson - No Closet (1992)
Deborah Bell, Lesbian & Gay Voices, KPFT radio PSA (1993)
Jamie Anderson - When Cats Take Over the World (1995)
Jamie Anderson - Menopause Mambo (2013)

Part 2 - 60:47
Jamie Anderson - At Karen's House (1993)
Jamie Anderson - Lezzie Boogie (1986)
Jamie Anderson - Wedding Song (1989)
Jamie Anderson - Dark Chocolate (1999)
Jamie Anderson - Her Problem Now (2001)
Jamie Anderson - Too Busy Being Blue (2007)
Jamie Anderson - I Wanna Be a Straight Guy (1999)
Jamie Anderson & Sapphonia, ensemble of the Indianapolis Women's Chorus -
Menstrual Tango (1998)
Jamie Anderson - Six Flags (demo, 2004)
Corvallis Women's Chorus - When They Know Who We Are (2000)
Jamie Anderson - Beautiful (2007)
Jamie Anderson - My Dad Loves to Sing (2007)
Jamie Anderson - Family of Friends (2001)
Syracuse Gay & Lesbian Chorus - No Closet (1995)

You can stream or download the show anytime, at
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/oct2013.html

Since January 2000. Thanks for listening,
JD Doyle

http://www.OutRadio.com
http://www.QueerMusicHeritage.com
http://queermusicheritage-theblog.blogspot.com/