[OutVoice] OutVoice August Top 20 CD chart

Len Rogers len at stonewallsociety.com
Tue Oct 1 10:38:45 CDT 2013

Hi All!
    I wanted to take a minute and first thank all of you that have emailed to check on either the chart and or me. All ok here. Two weeks ago my PC did the final crash. You may remember after our move to Alabama the motherboard crashed. Now it was/is pretty much the entire system. CPU, new motherboard etc. The machine was after all over seven years old, so I guess not bad eh? No data loss I was prepared and had all backed-up.
     However the new machine came with a new operating system, Windows 7. Thankfully not the dreaded Windows 8!!! With the new machine and system came a few other fun things like programs I use to compile the chart which do not work with Windows 7 and or programs which required an update/upgrade. Mostly a time issue. Now that I have all that done I can give a date/time when the chart will be posted. That will be either this evening or early in the morning tomorrow 10-2-2013.
     If you have emailed me in September and not heard back or waiting to schedule an interview, please email again. len at stonewallsociety.com  I did experience some email loss during down time and transfer time. I still need to complete my research with regard to interview recording. Seems new machines no longer have a modem port installed. So looking at options on the recording side. Should have that project completed by beginning of next week. I will be emailing those I know are wanting an interview as soon as I have a definite date as to when I can begin again.
    My apologies to the voters and artists for the delay. however little could be done till items above were addressed. Again thanks for your patience and emails!!!
All the best,
Len Rogers
OutVoice