[OutVoice] November 17 Rev Yolanda the Movie

Roger Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 5 14:46:33 CST 2013

Rev.Yolanda www.yolanda.net
Rev.Yolanda-The Movie- to be filmed Nov.17 at The Duplex, NYC, 6:30 pm by Ike Allen
of AVAIYA Media !
Greetings my friends!

To celebrate YOUR Self Love-I want to give you a free download of my song "I Love Myself" from my cd "Country Gospel Kirtan" which was just submitted to NARAS for GRAMMY CONSIDERATION! (not nomination-yet-but consideration for nomination. I feel honored to be considered)

https://soundcloud.com/revroyo/i-love-myself
.. to remind YOU that YOU are BEAUTIFUL just the way you are. If YOU really belive that, then YOU can help others believe that about themselves and the Love will spread.

Ike Allen is a filmmaker who lives this message in his life and work, and believes that the Rev. Yolanda music ministry does too. He is coming to NYC to make a documentary film called "Rev. Yolanda-The Movie". He will be at  "Rev Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour" live show on Nov. 17th at The Duplex..to film that concert for the movie. We want YOU to be there for the fun. At our last show- SPIRIT literally had folks dancing and singing in the aisles! It was amazing! Here's what one attendee said:

"My friend and I had a great time at your show last night, Yolanda! It's every bit as life-affirming as you said it was!"  -KSH

PLEASE RESERVE YOUR SEATS at WWW.YOLANDA.NET discounts are available. Click on "GOLDSTAR" at the Rev. Yolanda website

We are also doing a pre-show fundraiser to help pay for extra expenses for that weekend. There are extra band and travel expenses that need to be covered -so... if you'd like to help but can't come to the show..please buy a TEE SHIRT
 http://www.tfund.com/revyolanda
 Please note that TEE SHIRTS will NOT be available at the concert they are available only online until NOV.23, and will ship to you after NOV 23...just in time for Christmas gifts :)
I hope you can join us on NOV.17 for the concert filming of "REV.YOLANDA-THE MOVIE" This event is a major miracle in my life and I'd love to share it with you. If you are not in NYC-I would appreciate you spreading the word to your NYC friends and buying a pretty FAB tee shirt.

I also want to remind you that I am a legal ordained Interfaith minister and can perform weddings, funerals, baby blessings, and spiritual counseling. Rev. Glen and I also hold our weekly A Course In Miracles classes in NYC every Wed. night on the Upper West SIde at 72nd street/Broadway. Please visit our MIGHTY COMPANIONS MINISTRIES website for all details.

Thank you again for all of your love and support.

Please contact me at my NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: YOLANDA at YOLANDA.net

xoxox

Rev. Yolanda

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android