[OutVoice] Concert & Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe 5-18-13

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Mon May 20 11:38:06 CDT 2013

Unashamed Faith Cafe (UFC) features the best in Spiritual and gifted
artists from around the world who have united together in faith, hope
and love.

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona airs on http://v109fm.com
Saturdays 12noon-1 pm Est. Sundays 8-9 pm Est.

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona airs on
http://cornerstoneconnection.org Sundays 6-7 pm Est. Wednesdays 12noon-1 pm
Est.

To find out more visit: http://unashamedfaithcafe.com
Also, check out: http://www.youtube.com/user/azzzonline

Shawn Thomas to perform May 26, 2013

The Rock MCC, Chattanooga, TN. 11:00 am Est. Worship Service.

More info on Shawn Thomas visit: http://www.shawnthomasonline.com

Marcus Young to perform  June 1-2, 2013

Sat. June 1, New Beginnings Church Fundraiser, Jeffersonville, IN. Concert.
Details TBA.

Sun. June 2, New Beginnings Church, Jeffersonville, IN. Worship Service.
Details TBA.

Marsha Stevens-Pino to perform June 7, 2013 (Weekend)

Pacific School of Religion, a possible duet with Rev Yvette Flunder
and ministry with Rev. Jim Mitulski at New Spirit Community Church,
Berkeley CA. 7:00 pm Pst.  More info TBA

United For the Ride 5th Annual Fundraising Event, June 8, 2013

Stage 72, NYC. 7:00 pm Est. Concert.

With 8 "amazing" artist Jeffrey Wilgus, Rev. Yolanda, Nedra Johnson,
Frank Grimaldi, Robert German, Jake Fry, John Raymond Pollard and
Terry Christopher.

Rev. Yolanda & Rev. Glen share ACIM Study and Fellowship – Ongoing
Wednesdays

The Fellowship of Awakening held at Yeoryai Studios, 2067 Broadway (at 72nd
St) NYC, 7-9 pm Est.

The Fellowship of Awakening! Practices the power of forgiveness, by using
the 365 lessons of the ACIM workbook.

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe 5-18-13.

Catherine Benskin & Allan Marcinek - I Will Be Here
Debbie George - Through It All
Danny Riddle - Turn it Around
Dave Hall - Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
John Edmonds - Jesus and Me
Rev. Yolanda - Sweet Sweet Spirit
Kevin John Smith - In His Love
Shawn Thomas - I Will Dwell in the House
Jeff Krassner - I Hear the Angels Sing
Susie Brenner - All the Glory
Nhojj - Peace & Blessings
Frank Grimaldi - The Right Thing
Steven Gellman - Take It With Me
Skott Freedman - We All Need Saving
Sugarbeach - Come On Out
Roger Kuhn - Freedom to Be

If you would like your music played on my radio program or have a
project you would like promoted please contact me by responding to this
email.

Peace and Light to you all,
Arizzona