[OutVoice] Thank you and Happy Mother's Day!

Roger Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Sun May 12 11:36:11 CDT 2013

Thanks to everyone who voted my song "Home" into the number 3 spot on the OutVoice Top Ten Song Chart. Congrats to all of the artists on the charts !
If you are in NYC today... feel free to celebrate our One Year Anniversary of Rev. Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour tonight at 6:30pm at The Duplex. Details and reservations at my website www.yolanda.net

Bring your Mom... its definitely a funny fun celebration of life!
All he best to you,

Rev. Roger Anthony YOLANDA Mapes
MAY 12:  REV YOLANDA's OLD TIME GOSPEL HOURat The Duplex
RESERVATIONS FOR ALL EVENTS  HERE: www.yolanda.net
NEW CD "COUNTRY GOSPEL KIRTAN" listen and buy at www.yolanda.net

VIDEO from THE GOSPEL HOUR: http://youtu.be/XHEHTXLB7iU
Official Website: