[OutVoice] Rev. Yolanda's First Gospel Hour Anniversary!

Roger Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Tue May 7 22:48:11 CDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I want to thank you for your love and support during April! I
participated in NY's Next Top Drag Star Contest and made it all the way
to the finals. I was not crowned but as the line in the old Gospel tune says:
"I'm gonna put on my starry crown-down by the riverside"

THIS MONTH IS OUR FIRST ANNIVERSARY !!
Mother's Day MAY 12,6:30pm...
REV.YOLANDA'S OLD TIME GOSPEL HOUR

MOTHER'S DAY SHOW,
I am offering a special 2 for 1 ticket price for all of you on this list. Please make a reservation at my website www.yolanda.net click on Mother's Day May 12 and write "2 for 1" in the notes box.
Our VERY special guest for our anniversary celebration is
JULIE REYBURN
Julie Reyburn (http://www.juliereyburn.com) is a MAC Award winning singer and SUPER Mom!  Julie was awarded the
2011 MAC Award for Major Artist by the Manhattan Association of Cabarets and Clubs. She is a 4 time MAC, 2 time Bistro award winner who has
appeared in many of the top clubs in Manhattan. Her ability to connect
to a lyric with unique interpretations has established her as one of New York’s celebrated female vocalists.
We are honored to have Julie to celebrate LIFE with us!
This will be a terrific show and I can't wait to share it with you.
Come and join us this Sunday Mother's day May 12 !!

Rev. Roger Anthony YOLANDA Mapes
MAY 12:  REV YOLANDA's OLD TIME GOSPEL HOURat The Duplex
RESERVATIONS FOR ALL EVENTS  HERE: www.yolanda.net
NEW CD "COUNTRY GOSPEL KIRTAN" listen and buy at www.yolanda.net

VIDEO from THE GOSPEL HOUR: http://youtu.be/XHEHTXLB7iU
Official Website: