[OutVoice] Concerts, New CDs & Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe 3-16-13

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 09:09:20 CDT 2013

Unashamed Faith Cafe(UFC) features the best in Spiritual and gifted
artists from around the world who have united together in faith, hope and
love.

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona airs on http://v109fm.com
Saturdays 12noon-1pm Est. Sundays 8-9pm Est.

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona airs on
http://cornerstoneconnection.org Sundays 6-7pm Est. Wednesdays 12noon-1pm
Est.

To find out more visit:  http://unashamedfaithcafe.com
Also, check out: http://www.youtube.com/user/azzzonline

Shawn Thomas to perform March  24, 2013

MCC Baton Rouge,  Baton Rouge, LA. Palm Sunday at 11:00 am. Worship Service.

More info on Shawn Thomas visit: http://www.shawnthomasonline.com

Shawn Thomas Graces us with a new Praise & Worship CD. Yeah!

Now available for purchase Shawn Thomas's new CD project "Voice of Worship".
Please visit: http://shawnthomasonline.com to get your copy.

Rev. Yolanda & Rev. Glen to share ACIM Study and Fellowship

The Fellowship of Awakening - held at Yeoryai Studios, 2067 Broadway
(at 72nd St) NYC, NY. Each and every Wednesday 7:00 - 9:00 pm Est.

The Fellowship of Awakening. They practice the power of forgiveness,
by using the 365 lessons of the ACIM workbook.

Marcus Young to perform March 31, 2013

Eternal Joy MCC of Dayton, Dayton, OH. at 10:30 am Est.. Worship Service.

Rev. Yolanda has a new CD out titled -  “Rev. Yolanda's Country Gospel
Kirtan, Vol.1 - God Is”

Rev. Yolanda’s new music has hints of Country Gospel, Native American,
and Hindu Kirtan music combined with New Thought lyrics and a few
House Music beats and wonderful vocal harmonies.

To purchase Rev. Yolanda’s CD visit: ttp://yolanda.net/buy_music_here/

Carlos Ortiz new CD is out – “The Worship Project”

To purchase Carlos’s CD visit: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/carlosortiz14

Michael West CD - "A Fond Farewell"

To purchase Michael' s CD visit:
http://www.michaelwestmusic.com/discography.html

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe 3-16-13

Pastor Dale Jarrett - Merciful God
Brian Littrell - In Christ Alone
Joe Simmons - The Lone, Wild Bird/His Eye is on the Sparrow
Shelly Torres-West - Mercy Said No
Marcus Young - In Christ's Love
Pastor Deanna Jaworski - Not By Sight
Sandi Baker & Marsha Stevens-Pino - This is Your Time
Canaan Band - Jesus Take The Wheel
Shawn Thomas - I Will Not Be Moved (Selah)
Rev. Yolanda - Free Your Mind
Michael West - Shine
Nhojj - Live Your Life
Martina Downey - Finer Things

If you would like your music played on my radio program or have a
project you would like promoted please contact me by responding to this
email.

In Peace and Light,
Arizzona