[OutVoice] Concerts, New CDs & Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe (UFC) 3-02-13

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 16:52:34 CST 2013

Unashamed Faith Café (UFC) features the best in Spiritual and gifted
artists from around the world who have united together in faith, hope
and love.

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona airs on http://v109fm.com
Saturdays 12noon-1pm Est. Sundays 8-9pm Est.

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona airs on
http://cornerstoneconnection.org Sundays 6-7pm Est. Wednesdays 12noon-
1pm Est.

To find out more visit:  http://unashamedfaithcafe.com
Also, check out: http://www.youtube.com/user/azzzonline

Shawn Thomas to perform March  9-10, 2013

Sat. Mar. 9, 2013 -- New Day Worship Center, Toccoa, GA. 7:00 pm Concert.

Sun. Mar 10, 2013 -- New Day Worship Center, Toccoa, GA  10:45 am Worship
Service.

More info on Shawn Thomas visit: http://www.shawnthomasonline.com

Shawn Thomas will Grace us with a new Praise & Worship CD

Out soon by Shawn Thomas new project "Voice of Worship". Stay tuned
for additional info on this new release by visiting:
http://shawnthomasonline.com

If you haven't yet heard Shawn's brand new single “I Will Not Be Moved
(Selah)” tune into Unashamed Faith Cafe (UFC) on http://v109fm.com
Saturdays 12noon-1pm Est. Sundays 8-9pm Est.  Also
http://cornerstoneconnection.org Sundays 6-7pm Est. Wednesdays 12noon-
1pm Est.

Justin Ryan to perform March 17, 2013

New Beginnings, Jeffersonville, IN. at 10:30 am Est. Worship Concert.

Marcus Young to perform March 31, 2013

Eternal Joy MCC of Dayton, Dayton, OH. at 10:30 am Est.. Worship Service.

Rev. Yolanda has a new CD out titled -  “Rev. Yolanda's Country Gospel
Kirtan, Vol.1 - God Is”

Rev. Yolanda’s new music has hints of Country Gospel, Native American,
and Hindu Kirtan music combined with New Thought lyrics and a few
House Music beats and wonderful vocal harmonies.

If you are looking for the CD album Rev. Yolanda informs us that more
CDs are on order.  Stay Tuned for details. In the mean time, you can
purchase mp3's of Rev. Yolanda's new music from
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/revyolandaandrevchanda12

Carlos Ortiz has a  new CD out titiled - "The Worship Project"

It is a  collection of Praise and Worship songs from the heart of a
worshiper who is desperate for the presence of God.

To purchase Carlos's new CD visit:
http://carlosortizmusic.weebly.com/music-store.html

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe 3-02-13

Jason Gray - Fade With Our Voices
Elicia Faul - Only Grace
Deborah Hightower - Before the Throne
Debbie George - You Are My Diamond
Shelly Torres-West - My Life Is In Your Hands
Cheryl A. Bragg - Pour Your Freedom Over Me
Morry Campbell - Walking On Water
Mike Rickard - As If To Say
Kevin Wong - And So It Goes
Jon Arterton & James Mack - Everything Possible
Shawn Thomas Online - VoiceOfWorshipPSA
Shawn Thomas - I Will Not Be Moved (Selah) Roger Kuhn - Proof
Roger Kuhn - Proof
Charles K. Brown - Time After Time
John Raymond Pollard - Boa Notie, Gente Boa

If you would like your music played on my radio program or have a
project you would like promoted please contact me by responding to this
email.

Peace,
Arizzona