[OutVoice] OutRadio for March 2013 - Drag Queens, Sexual Side Effects & More

J. D. Doyle jddoyle at qmh101.com
Mon Mar 4 10:51:52 CST 2013

OutRadio for March 2013
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/outmar13.html

For March, three hours of music, and a couple special treats.
In Part 2 is an interview with Amber Taylor of the band The
Sexual Side Effects, and Part 3 is devoted to the music of
the Celebrity Drag Queens of RuPaul's Drag Race, who do more
than lip sync for their lives. In all, this time there are
44 songs, by 38 artists, with 21 artists new to OutRadio.

Part 1 - 62:50
God-des & She - Don't Look Back (2013)
God-des & She - Between the Sheets (2013)
Tegan & Sara - Closer / I'm Not Your Hero (2012)
Summer Osborne - Don't Leave Me Here (2012)
Eeek - Start Again (2013)
Julian Hornik - The Solution (2013)
Sacha Sacket - Song for Jamie (2013)
Beau Romani - Man of Kent (2013)
Fontaine James - Cigarette (2012)
Kevin Allred - Long Way Home (2013)
Darren Ockert - You Don't Know Me (2013)
Levi Kreis - So Much Better (2013)
Jerry Jenkins & His Band of Angels - Beer Crying Blues (2013)
Earl Thomas - Catch Me If You Can (2012)
Garry Novikoff - R.S.S. (2010)
Brendan Maclean - Stupid (2013)

Part 2 - 62:40
Jenny Biddle - Hero in Me / Billie Jean (2013)
Ellis - I Belong Here Next to You (2013)
Ellis - I Belong Here Next to You (2013)
Semi Precious Weapons - Aviation High (2013)
Silver & Gold - Time Racer (2013)
Tylan - Already Fine (2013)
Mark Winkler - And When I Die (2013)
Amber Taylor Interview
Sexual Side Effects - I'm In Love With a Girl, But She Used to Be a Man
(2012)
Sexual Side Effects - All She'll Ever Hurt (2012)
Sexual Side Effects - An Hour Ago (2012)
Transbeats - Changes (2011)
Sexual Side Effects - Aurora (2012)

Part 3 - 63:27
RuPaul - RuPaul's Drag Race Theme (2009)
Bebe Zahara Benet - Cameroon (2010)
Nina Flowers - House of Flowers (2010)
Tyra Sanchez - Look At Me (2011)
Sahara Davenport - Pump With Me (2011)
Pandorra Boxx - Cooter (2011)
Raja - Diamond Crowned Queen (2011)
Manila Luzon - Best XXXcessory (2012)
Xelle - Queen (2013)
Willam & Detox & Vicky Vox - Chow Down at the Chick Fil-A (2012)
Willam & Detox & Vicky Vox - This Boy Is a Bottom (2013)
Manila Luzon & Latrice Royale - The Chop (2012)
Alaska Thunderfuck - Trannies Are Fierce (And They Carry Big Guns) (2012)
Sharon Needles, with Ana Matronic & Alaska - Kai Kai (2013)
Sharon Needles, with Amanda LePore - I Wish I Were Amanda LePore (2013)
RuPaul - Cover Girl (2009)

You can stream or download the show anytime, at
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/outmar13.html

Thanks for listening,
JD Doyle

http://www.OutRadio.com