[OutVoice] January 2013 Top 10 song and Top 20 CD Charts!

Roger Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 1 20:20:38 CST 2013

Thanks everyone for voting my new cd "Country Gospel Kirtan" into the Top 20 and my song "HOME" into the Top Ten!
Congrats to all of the terrific artists on the charts.
All the best to YOU!

Rev. Roger Anthony YOLANDA Mapes
NEW CD "COUNTRY GOSPEL KIRTAN" listen and buy at www.yolanda.net
REV YOLANDA's OLD TIME GOSPEL HOUR- next show APRIL 28 at THE DUPLEX, NYC - RESERVATIONS HERE: www.yolanda.net