[OutVoice] 88 pianos for public play all over NYC

Robert Anton playanton at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 4 10:43:26 CDT 2013

Hey Outvoice family, I've been hanging out at the Sing for Hope pianos the last few days and have a really good time.

Make sure to check out this opportunity for networking in nyc. Until June 16th.

I'm doing a small meetup at NYPL, Bryant Park, today at 5 p.m. Just hanging out by the piano, playing, singing,
whatever comes. Should be a nice day out. Drop by if you're in the area. At 40th St and 5th Ave.

Here's a video of the Central Park pianos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5-HflxUXsU

Many Blessings,

Robert Anton
www.singforhope.com