[OutVoice] Rev.Yolanda in 2 major events this week

Roger Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 4 09:55:09 CDT 2013

HAPPY GLBT PRIDE MONTH!
June is GLBT PRIDE month all across this nation and I am so proud of all the accomplishments that we have made in equal rights for all people regardless of race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation. Stand up and be proud if you are L G B or T and THANK YOU to all of our wonderful allies who come out against hate and homophobia! we love YOU!

This week I am singing music from my new cd "Country Gospel Kirtan"

at 2 awesome events in NYC:

WEDNESDAY JUNE 5, 9:30 pm at The Metropolitan Room:

FREE TO BE ME a benefit to raise money for anti-bullying organizations in NYC. This concert is filled with some of NYC's BEST LGBT performers including Adam Shapiro, Elaine Bennett, and of course lil ol me! The show is music directed by the legendary musician, singer songwriter, director and producer Tracy Stark. PLEASE make your reservations now at http://metropolitanroom.com/show.cfm?id=102237&cart

SATURDAY JUNE 8, TERRY CHRISTOPHER PRESENTS :
UNITED FOR THE RIDE -raising money for the Wisconsin AIDS Ride, and honoring Humanitarian WILL CLARK for his many years of fund raising for LGBT cause all across the USA.
Stage 72 at 72nd and Broadway 7pm Admission is free-doantions accepted.
Performers include Terry Christopher,  John Raymond Pollard, Jeffrey Wilgus, Frank Grmaldi and many more !

I hope you can come celebrate with us!

I also want to thank all of you for buying my current cd "COUNTRY GOSPEL KIRTAN" and recomending it to others. It is a meditation and a celebration of Spirit and so many of you have taken the time to email me with glowing remarks of how much the cd means to you.

"...finding your music has been a real blessing to me. I was at an ACIM class with our wonderful friend and teacher Earl Purdy http://www.earlpurdy.com  and he used two of your songs during the lesson.  I went to him afterward and said "who was that?  I want to start every day with that music!"  And that is how I found you :) " -Jody

THANK YOU EARL AND JODY!!!!!

Thanks also to all of you who have voted "Country Gospel Kirtan" into the TOP 20 CD CHART at www.outvoice.net
YOU can visit and vote for the cd and the song "HOME" on the TOP TEN SONG CHART.

Thanks so much everyone for all your love and support. I truly appreciate YOU!

Love to you and your family,

Rev Yolanda
Www.Yolanda.net