[OutVoice] OutRadio for June - Michael Holland Interview

J. D. Doyle jddoyle at qmh101.com
Sat Jun 1 15:09:58 CDT 2013

OutRadio for June 2013
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/outjun12.html

For June, three more hours of music, including a special
interview with singer/songwriter/composer Michael Holland.
For a long time I've had a weakness for the musical panache
that he brings to his recordings, and it's long overdue that
I give him a whole feature, and that's in Part 3. In Parts 1 & 2
you'll find 33 songs, by 26 artists, with 12 artists new to OutRadio.

Part 1 - 60:00
Mal Blum - Brooklyn / Attitude (2013)
Melissa Ferrick - I Don't Want You to Change (2013)
Jen Foster - Square Peg (2012)
Jen Foster - If I Were a Boy (2013)
Tret Fure - A Piece of the Sky (2013)
Bright Light Bright Light - Blueprint (2013)
Mandrake, feat. Buzy B - Pot of Gold (2013)
Darren Ockert - Rain from London - Remix (2012)
Propaganda - Two Lovers (1980)
Jonny Makeup - DADT (2013)
Gravy Train - Johnny Makeup (2005)
Hunx - Can a Man Hear Me (2010)
Samia - Best of You / Only Wanna Dance (2013)
Gossip - Get a Job (2012)

Part 2 - 60:00
St Andrew - The Cure (2011)
Andrew Abaria - Kiss Me Till They Find Us (2013)
Andrew Abaria - We Are the Underdogs (2013)
Supreme Fabulettes - A Drag Queen Is a Cowboy's Best Friend (2013)
Johnny Angel Wendell - My Lesbian Friend (2013)
Lucas Mire - Rings / ILY (2013)
Ste McCabe - Huyton Scum (2013)
Salty Lips - Valentine's Day (2013)
The Get - You Gotta Wear a Dress (2013)
Perpetual Detour - What If It Was You (2013)
Corina Corina - Dear Amy (2012)
Sister Friction - One World (1998)
AnaROBIK - Is It Real? (2010)
David Mahr - I Just Want You To Stay / Irresistible (2013)
Xavier Toscano - To the Sky (2011)

Part 3 - 59:21
Michael Holland - Wish You Were Here (2003)
Michael Holland Interview
Michael Holland - Beatrice's Boyfriend (2003)
Michael Holland - Firefly IX (2003)
Michael Holland - Boys Say Go (2003)
Michael Holland - It's Too Late (for a Summer Love) (2003)
Michael Holland - Surrender Dorothy (1996)
Michael Holland - Something's Bothering Davey (1996)
Michael Holland - Joey Stefano's Dead (1999)
Comfortable Shoes - Atlantic Blue (1998)
Michael Holland - Another Day in the Modern World (2003)

You can stream or download the show anytime, at
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/outjun13.html

Since January 2000. Thanks for listening,
JD Doyle

http://www.OutRadio.com
http://www.QueerMusicHeritage.com
http://queermusicheritage-theblog.blogspot.com/