[OutVoice] Double thanks!!

info at annagutmanis.ca info at annagutmanis.ca
Mon Jul 15 14:19:29 CDT 2013

Hi everybody,

I am bowled over that you have voted my song "Another Way Out" up a full 5
spots to #5 on the latest Top Ten Song Chart!  I am grateful for your
support, and can hardly wait for the video to come out.  Also, thank you
all so very much for voting for Karen Kane for Best Producer at the
Carolina Music Awards - once again, your voice counted and she won!

Congrats to all folks on the charts, especially my friends Kevin Wong,
Jeffery Straker, Shawn Thomas, and Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes:)  Thanks
as always to Len Rogers!

Cheers and hugs,
Anna Gutmanis