[OutVoice] Thank YOU- Re:OutVoice June 2013 Top 10 Songs

Roger Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 14 19:19:51 CDT 2013

WOW!
thanks so much for voting my song "Home" into the #2 position on the Top Ten Song Chart. That's awesome and I thank you immensely.
Congrats to Nhojj and all of my fellow artists on the charts. You are all amazing artists and I'm proud to be in your company.
If you are in NYC on AUG 4.. come to my GOSPEL BIRTHDAY PARTY at The Duplex!
Details and reservations at my website :
www.yolanda.net

Big hugs to everyone!

Rev. Roger Anthony YOLANDA Mapes
REV YOLANDA's OLD TIME GOSPEL HOUR