[OutVoice] Thank you for voting: OutVoice Top 20 CDs of 2012!

Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 14:58:02 CST 2013

Hey everybody !
What an honor to be on the Top 20 cd list and the Top 10 song list of 2012. Congrats to Charlie K. Brown at #1 on the Top 20 CD list and a round of hugs to all of the artists abd voters. Thank you so much for supporting our music.
If you are in NYC this Sunday at 3:30pm , please come to my show "Rev. Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour" at The Duplex with special guest Tym Moss and one of America's finest fiddle players Kenny Kosek.
We will be feauturing many songs from my new cd "Country Gospel Kirtan" ..produced by Freddy Freeman who is also on the charts for his terrific album "Break The Silence".
Love and hugs to all and thanks once again.
Rev Roger Yolanda

NEW CD by REV. YOLANDA at www.yolanda.net and you can make reservations now for Rev. Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour at www.yolanda.net  Next show Jan 20 at The Duplex, NYC, and Jan 26 at Open Doors Classroom, Quincy MassOn Jan 18, 2013 9:58 AM, Len Rogers SWS <len at stonewallsociety.com> wrote:

I am proud to announce the OutVoice Top 20 CD's for 2012! The chart is online at www.outvoice.net. Many thanks to all the voters, and huge congratulations to the artists!

Len

Founder

StoneWall Society