[OutVoice] Thanks so much !!

Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 12 15:50:34 CST 2013

Hey Everybody !
I'm in N. Carolina performing at Unity Center of Peace in Chapel Hill, and just checked my phone to find that you have kept me in the Top 20 cds and the Top 10 songs.
I am so grateful for your love and support, and congrats to all of the artists on the charts. What a terrific community of talented folks.
If you are in NYC on Jan 20 please come to Rev Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour at The Duplex. I also invite you to check out my new cd " Country Gospel Kirtan" produced by Freddy Freeman.
Details at my website below.
Love and hugs
Rev Yolanda

NEW CD by REV. YOLANDA at www.yolanda.net and you can make reservations now for Rev. Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour at www.yolanda.net  Next show Jan 11 at Unity Center of Peace in Chapel Hill NC and Jan 20 at The Duplex, NYC