[OutVoice] Love and Light weekend and Country Gospel Kirtan!

Roger Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 23:08:15 CST 2013

Hi Everybody!
I truly hope your Holidays were Joyous.
This
 last year, a lot of challenging events occurred in our country and we
came through them stronger, and with more resolve to look at the deep
places within ourselves that need change and growth. So I re-dedicate
myself this year to look inside and bring my own darkness to the Healing
 Light. I pray that we can all transform our fears into doing "unto
others as you would have them do unto you".
As
 I let you in on my music news this year, I want you to know that I do
it in the spirit of sharing. I consider the music I write and the shows I
 do as a LOVE ministry, and hope you feel it. I thank you for your support of my music all these years.

My new cd "Rev. Yolanda's Country Gospel Kirtan" has been very well received. I thank Freddy Freeman for his fine production and mastering work , as well as his backup singing, and terrific musicianship on all instruments and samples except "Sweet Sweet Spirit" (my duet with the fabulous jazz singer and Interfaith Minister Chanda Rule www.likewatermusic.com) which was produced by Robert Urban. Robert recorded and produced as well as sang back up and played all of the instruments on the song. Thank you, Robert for your wonderful talent.
I was interviewed this week by Blake Tedder
 of the Full Lotus Kirtan show.  Blake told me
that he loved every track on my cd, he will be putting it in his
personal collection to play over and over again,  YAY!!!! There are several more terrific
 reviews at my CD Baby page:
http://www.cdbaby.com/AlbumDetails.aspx?AlbumID=revyolandaandrevchanda12
You can buy COUNTRY GOSPEL KIRTAN as a download at my site http://www.yolanda.net    If you want a physical cd, it will be available soon at Amazon On Demand. I will let you know when its ready for purchase!
AND the BIG NEWS for this weekend Jan 11, 12 and 13 is that my wonderful husband, Rev. Glen Ganaway and I, along with my lovely and talented musical director, pianist and singer KENNETH GARTMAN will be traveling to UNITY CENTER OF PEACE in Chapel Hill N. Carolina for a weekend of joy called "COSMIC AWARENESS WEEKEND".
Purchase your tickets here
Rev Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour Concert
Fri Jan 11 2013  7:00 pm $30
 AND
Unity/ Course in Miracles Music-mediated workshop:
 Paths to Cosmic Awakening: Manifesting Your True Self
facilitated by Rev Glen Ganaway and Rev Yolanda

Sat Jan 12 10 am - 4:00 pm  $65
PLUS
 SPECIAL VIP PARTICIPANTS ALSO RECEIVE:  Free CD, Special VIP Dinner
Invitation, Saturday Lunch, Special Role at UCP Sunday Service Sun Jan
13 2013
So if you are in Chapel Hill or have friends who live close by...c'mon over and say HI! We'll be there all weekend
having a blast!
Ok
 then.. see ya soon.. and remember that the next NYC performance of "THE
 GOSPEL HOUR" will be on Jan. 20 at 3:30pm at The Duplex, 61 Christopher
 St, NYC .. reservations and details here at my website www.yolanda.net

Rev. Roger Anthony YOLANDA Mapes
 NEW CD "COUNTRY GOSPEL KIRTAN" listen and buy at www.yolanda.net
Rev. Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour- next show JAN 11 at Unity Center of Peace, and JAN 20 at
The Duplex ...RESERVATIONS HERE: www.yolanda.net

VIDEO from THE GOSPEL HOUR: http://youtu.be/XHEHTXLB7iU
Official Website:
http://www.yolanda.net