[OutVoice] And the adventure begins!!!!

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Fri Feb 8 08:28:07 CST 2013

      This weekend we will say bye-bye to Roanoke and hello to Birmingham. Obviously the house didn't work out. Thankfully an owner-financed contract. Which means we all were just able to walk away. Long story, always is, but all in all ok. That brings an end to our Roanoke period.
     Not sure what to expect in B'ham. Kind of exciting. Will be different and nice to have family close. Several opportunities, so I know change will be. And not sad to say, time and ready for that too. So be back in a few from B'ham!
     Oh and obvioulsy the OutVoice Top Ten Song Chart for January will post late. Not awful late, but late.
Hugs around,
Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

On Equal Grounds
Web hosting and dynamic promotional opportunities
www.onequalgrounds.net

Right Out TV The Official music video resource for the StoneWall Society Network
http://www.rightouttv.com/Artist-Submissions.html

GLBT Artists
www.glbtartists.com

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com

GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com

Pride In The Arts Supporting Art in Education!
www.prideinthearts.com

OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org